What do I Mean – “Fingertip Rescues”?
In many circumstances there is a first aid response that if you knew what to do – you would get a very different outcome. The information held in this site is for general information only, and please use your common sense and whatever else is at your disposal. I am not explaining how to avoid taking appropriate medical action but to assist whilst this may be happening – or waiting for this assistance to work. In some of the instances here I have given a case to show what I have been able to do, knowing what spot to press to achieve a better result.
In some cases, it is a matter of using moxa – and this is sourced from an acupuncturist or an Asian shop selling herbs usually.
1) Acupuncture points are in depressions,
2) When using fingers and pressure you only need to know roughly where you are going, as you are not putting a needle in – the finger pad covers some distance.
3) It is the intention as much as ‘right’ location and
4) We all are somewhat different in shape/size so you are finding points relative to that person’s hand.
5) Have to know what is going on to antidote it – so track back . . asking ‘why?’ of yourself all the time . .
The entire hard copy available here (plus 2 moxa sticks included) or instant download – source your own moxa rolls from an acupuncturist (smoky only – the smokeless as re a waste of time – though highly smoky – they work.
Any queries, please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org